For learning french:
- Lexilogos – A collection of dictionaries.
- Enforex – Used for teaching spanish to french speakers. I use it the other way around.
- Litteratureaudio – Free audiobooks in french.
- 11 Japanese words without translation – Quite interesting.
- Pingdom podcast list – A collection of assorted podcasts.
- “What applications do you install on your computer and recommend to everyone?” – Interesting links for after-format.
- Installing ArchLinux on UEFI – This was my guide for installing Arch on my laptop.
- Dplyr tutorial – Quite useful. One of those little things that change the way you work.
- Rock ‘n poll – Beautiful data visualization.
- Codeface – Collection of fonts specifically aimed for programming.
- Awesome productivity
- Awesome opensource photography
- Awesome research tools
- Awesome Latex
- Awesome Math
- Awesome economics