Here are some interesting links i have in my bookmarks:
- How is Research Blogged? A Content Analysis Approach HT @FromTheLabBench
- The Science of Science Blogging Literature HT @FromTheLabBench. Interesting for those who try, like me, to start blogging.
- Academic Tweets. Via @freakonometrics. I have seen a lot of blog posts like this, but this one is quite interesting for me. First, because it is well structured. And second, because it is written by an economist.
Understanding how Twitter is used to spread scientific messages. Interesting thorough analysis of Social media and science.
- Academic blogging. A personal experience. HT @freakonometrics.
- The role of blogging in academia. By the same author.